Join us on 27th April from 1pm-2pm to hear about:
– Signs and symptoms of hearing loss – How to recognise them?
– Types of hearing loss – Understand the differences
– Hearing loss treatment – How to get your hearing back?
– Test for hearing loss – Who to contact and where to get a free test
– Hearing aids – Positives and negatives of the different types,
NHS v private
– Preventing hearing loss – How to protect your hearing health
The meeting will be friendly and informal. You will also have the opportunity to feedback to Healthwatch Hackney on your recent experience using health and care services in Hackney.The meeting will be held using Zoom and you can participate without a computer, mobile or tablet from your landline.
|You can send us any questions you have in advance to make sure we can get the answers you need.|
For more information or to send your questions contact Kanariya
on 020 3960 7458 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the event.