What about this Coronavirus then?! We want to keep you updated with the latest measurements we are taking at the Redmond Community Centre.
There are lots of stories about Coronavirus in the news right now. The Redmond Community Centre is assessing the situation by using government advice and the most up to date information. Because of this, we may ask you to take some special measures to be on the safe side.
- We may ring you before you meet us or come to a group, to remind you and check if you are well enough to come.
- Please stay at home and do not come to appointments or groups if you feel unwell.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive at our groups and activities.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Please follow these requests, to help stop people from becoming ill.
- Our team are also following these special measurements
If we have to cancel any groups or events because of the virus then we will get in touch with people who use our services. We will also send out information via this mailing list and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are confident that we’re doing everything in our power to meet this challenge. We will keep you updated with the latest developments here at the Redmond Community Centre.