The following sets out some basic guidelines for reporting crime in Clissold ward.
Reporting an emergency – call 999:
If a crime is happening now or someone is in immediate danger, call 999.
Questions to ask if in doubt – does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? Is the crime happening now? If so, please call 999 now.
Reporting non-emergency crime:
- Call 101 to report the crime – the operator will take details from you and may upgrade the call in terms of response, if appropriate. Always make sure that you ask for a crime reference number which is generated at the time of your call.
- Online reporting: It is also possible to report crime online at the following address: https://www.met.police.uk/report/how-to-report-a-crime/
You will be asked various questions and your responses will guide you to the correct place to report your crime. This takes approximately 15 minutes. Make sure you take a note of the crime reference number.
- Hackney Community Safety: further help on reporting crime and ASB behaviour can be found at the following address: https://www.hackney.gov.uk/report-crime
- Contact your local police at the Clissold Safe Neighbourhood Team (SNT)
Email address: Clissold.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the Clissold group email address rather than individual officer’s email addresses. Due to rest days, it may take several days to receive a response. If you require more immediate response, please refer to the earlier means of contact such as calling 101.
Inspector: James Hawkins, Police Sergeant: PS Daryl Jones
PCs: PC Dean Walters & PC Thomas Roulstone
PCSO Balkar Bains (on loan to Smartwater project)
PCSO Mo Ashraf
- Clissold Safe Neighbourhood Ward Panel (meets quarterly)
Residents of Clissold Ward meet quarterly with the police and can raise any concerns and help set ward priorities. If you would like to attend or would like a matter raised, please contact: email@example.com
- Reporting crime anonymously via CRIME STOPPERS