|The City and Hackney’s unplanned care workstream would like to hear your experiences and views to help design local urgent care services
- Have you been to A&E?
- Have you used GP out of hours service, Primary Urgent Care Centre (PUCC) or NHS 111 ?
- Where would you go if you had a health emergency in the night?
- What do you need from an urgent care or out of hours service?
We are keen to hear from City and Hackney residents from the following
- Residents who are 50+
- Black and ethnic minority groups including migrants and refugees
- Parents of young children including disabled children
- People with chronic illness
- People in work
When: Thursday 3 May 2018
Where: The Adiaha Antigha Centre, 24-30 Dalston Lane, E8 3AZ
Food and refreshments will be provided. Please arrive at 5.45 pm to allow time for registration.
This event is strictly booking only as numbers are limited. Booking allows us to ensure that the event runs smoothly. You can Book HERE
For transport please call 020 7923 8358
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com