|A new service is being designed to allow health and care staff in City & Hackney to:
- Have conversations about non-medical issues affecting people’s health
- Give advice and signpost people to other sources of information/advice and support they may need
When:Tuesday 17 April 2018
Where: Pembury Community Centre, 1 Atkins Square, Dalston Lane, E8 1HL
Come and tell us:
- How would you feel being asked about non-medical issues such as (diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol, debt, social or family problems) by frontline health and care staff?
- How would you like frontline staff to approach you?
- Do you see any potential issues with the service and how can we resolve them?
Your feedback will inform the design and implementation of a local service to make every contact count.
Refreshments will be available.
This event is strictly booking only as numbers are limited. You can bookHERE or call 020 7923 8358 Email: email@example.com
If you need transport to attend this meeting please let us know.