1. Your GP service
· Find out what is happening to local GP services
· What are the challenges for local GPs and patients?
· How do we get involved and make our voices heard?
Tuesday 24 May 2016, 10.30am-12.30pm
Pembury Community Centre
1 Atkins Square, Dalston Lane, E8 1HL
Laura Sharpe (Chief Executive GP Confederation City & Hackney)
Colin Jacobs (Lead Practice Manager City & Hackney)
Dr Mark Rickets (CCG Clinical Lead for Primary Care Quality)
Alison Goodlad (Head of London Primary Care NHS England)
Shirley Murgraff (Chair Well St Practice Patient Participation Group)
For help with transport for people with mobility difficulties, ring Age UK East London 020 7241 5906
2. Open workshop on health and digital information
· How can we use technology to improve our health and wellbeing in City&Hackney?
· What support do you need to be able to use technology in this way?
· New City&Hackney health app
· Viewing your health and care records online
· booking your appointments online
· Secure online GP consultations
· Improving iCare and CityHealth directories
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Wednesday 25 May 2016, 10.30am-2pm
Queensbridge Rd E8 3ND
Speakers include representatives from the CCG, Public Health, the GP Confederation, iCare and CityHealth
Please click here to book via Event Brite or email me/call me and I can book you in.
If you cannot manage public transport and would like to attend the workshop please contact Sulekha: 020 7923 8367: firstname.lastname@example.org