The next Clissold Park User Group meeting will be on Saturday the 14th of March at 11 am
– including our Annual General Meeting
– The Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, , Minutes Secretary and Treasurer will be elected and activity representatives appointed, for for the coming year.
– The Chair will report on the Group’s activities over the past year
– In the main meeting a specialist from the Environmental Agency will
report on the clearance of Top Mouth Gudgeon from the lakes.
– The Park Manager will tell us about plans for the Summer
Venue: The Quiet Room Clissold House, Clissold Park.
Enter by the door to the left of the cafe door.
We lok forward to seeing you there.