Saturday 13 December 11am-3pm
Who’d have thought you could cram so much fun into one fun day!
At Abney Park’s festive festival, there’ll be loads of things to see, do and buy.
- Father Christmas will be ho-ho-hoing around the park dispensing festive cheer and presents for the little ones
- There’ll be fervent festive tunes from the ever popular Chorus of Dissent (2pm)
- Tasty treats will warm chilled cockles, such as fantastic vegetarian Indian streetfood from Laila’s and single origin Colombian coffee from the Original Colombian Coffee company
- Show your creative side at our yuletide wreath-making workshop, or buy a ready-made wreath and let us do the work!
- Learn Abney Park’s special secrets and discover its hidden treasures on aguided tour by Cemetery Club founder and professional tour guide Sheldon K Goodman
- Pick up unique Christmas presents and cards
- Have a go at green woodworking
- Win prizes galore in our raffle
- There’s even the chance for a free health check – ideal before the season of overindulgence kicks off in earnest
- Plus lots, lots more
Please come to show your love for and support of your community-run memorial park and nature reserve. Abney Park is managed by a small community-led charity and depends on you for donations of time, money and participation to keep the park free and open every day for all!
see our webpage www.abneypark.org
and follow us on Twitter @AbneyParkN16